2. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Beware of clumps of chocolate that smudge your fingers and cup.
3. Ginger nuts: Manage to retain their flavour after repeated dunkings.
4. Custard cream: The crumble risk is high but with its compact size, the average dunker can enjoy more excursions to the biscuit barrel.
5. Bourbon: An excellent dunker with true staying power.
6. Fox's Butter Crinkles: A simple but delicious creation.
7. Raspberry Creams: Jammie Dodgers may have corned the market, the real action is here thanks to the spellbinding friendship of fake jam and exceptionally sweet cream.
8. Chocolate Hobnobs: The sheer brittleness will leave an entire harvest in the bottom of your cup.
9 Rich Tea: Terry Wogan has proclaimed them to be the "Lord of all Biscuits".
10. Oreos: The world's best-selling biscuit made the jump across the pond a few years back.