Brightens a winter's day with a sprinkling of curry powder for a slight kick.
2. Leek and Stilton:
A great alternative to leek and potato, this is a good way to beat the winter blues.
3. The Ultimate Pick Me Up: Basically a spinach soup with added vitamin-packed vegetables blended into a creamy texture.
4. Cullen Skink:
Traditionally made with Finnan haddock potatoes and onions.
5. Vegetable and Bean: A hearty combination to beat the cold weather.
6. Wild Mushroom:
This makes a tasty, starter dish for a dinner party or simply a delicious supper.
7. Smoked Haddock and Corn Chowder:
Similar to Cullen Skink, except flour and cream are used for thickening.
8. Cock-a-Leekie: A peasant dish dating back to the 16th Century.
9. Cauliflower, Broccoli and Mustard: Old favorite cauliflower matches up with broccoli, mustard and cheese to create a fillingsoup.
10. Leftover soup: Leftover vegetables transform easily into a hearty soup.