A MAN was taken to hospital following an early morning house fire.
The blaze, which is being treated as wilful , broke out shortly before 3am on Wednesday on Graham Drive in Milngavie.
Firefighters extinguished the flames and a 50-year-old man was taken to hospital for smoke inhalation.
Police are treating the incident as wilful fire raising and are asking anyone who may have been in the vicinity, or saw anyone acting suspiciously nearby to contact them.
Anyone with information can phone Detective Sergeant David MacGregor at Kirkintilloch CID on 101, or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.