The Evening Standard newspaper reported that the world's fastest man had been approached as he trained beside Hampden Park earlier this week.
It is understood three contract security staff were removed from their roles at Glasgow 2014's training facilities at Lesser Hampden after breaching conditions of their employment.
All three are still employed by the company but are no longer working at Glasgow 2014.
The incident is the latest controversy involving the Jamaican sprinter, who yesterday denied claims he had branded the Games ''a bit s***''.
Bolt, 27, was reported to have told the Times he was not enjoying the Games, but he later dismissed the story as "nonsense" and declared the Glasgow event "awesome".
Commonwealth Games Federation chief executive Mike Hooper said that the Games have gone ''fantastically'' and had not been damaged by the furore ''in any way''.
Meanwhile Olympic legend Sir Chris Hoy said it would be ''a shame'' if the comments had been made.
''I haven't heard anybody who has said anything derogatory,'' he told ITV News.
''It's a shame if he (Bolt) has, but I would say take the 99.9% of the athletes' opinions and use them as your barometer.''
Bolt arrived in Glasgow on Saturday and will be running the 4x100m relay heats tomorrow, as well as in the sprint relay final on Saturday, the final day of athletics competition.