The hospitality jobs are available at Hutchesons in Ingram Street, in the Merchant City, which is due to open at the end of next month.
The A-listed former Hutcheson's Hall has been transformed into a £1.3million cafe bar and brasserie over three floors.
James Rusk, owner of The Butchershop and vice-chairman of Glasgow Restaurant Association, has been working with the National Trust for Scotland over the past two years to regenerate the iconic building.
Designed in the early 1800s by David Hamilton, it was intended as a hospital for the elderly, but has since been used as a library, bank and school and has lain empty since 2008.
The venue will include Glasgow's first raw food bar, where dishes are cooked at a low temperature to retain nutrients, as well as speciality seafood, steaks and afternoon tea.
The Hutchesons recruitment open day will take place tomorrow from 11am-1pm and 3-5pm at the Rusk Company office at 8 John Street office, next door to Hutchesons.
The restaurateur has also teamed up with Glasgow Welcomes, the city's tourism service initiative, to prepare all staff for this year's Commonwealth Games.
Once the recruitment drive is complete at Hutchesons, Mr Rusk will employ more than 80 staff across his two venues.
Stella Callaghan, project manager of Glasgow Welcomes, said: "With fewer than 90 days to go to the Games we are encouraging more businesses to think about developing their staff and make the most of the opportunity."
Hutchesons' Hall is an early 19th-century building that is owned and maintained by the National Trust for Scotland.
It was built, as Hutchesons' Hospital, between 1802 and 1805 to a design by Scottish architect David Hamilton.
This building was to replace an earlier hospital of 1641, situated in Trongate.
Mr Hamilton's design incorporates in its frontage statues, carved in 1649 by James Colquhoun, from this earlier hospital.
Hutcheson's Hospital was built with money left in the will of brothers George and Thomas Hutcheson, who wanted to construct a hospital for the elderly and a school for poor boys.
In 1876, the architect John Baird was commissioned to refurbish the hall.
This work heightened the structure and added a feature staircase.
For more information see: www.hutchesonsglasgow.com