The further four cases of E.coli O157 are being linked to food sold during the Top Gear live shows on Friday, January 17, as well as Saturday 18 and Sunday 19.
The period under investigation for all 11 cases is January 17 to 25, which included a performance by Scottish group Del Amitri and an event as part of the Celtic Connections festival.
The Public Health Protection Unit of NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC) is liaising with other health boards, Health Protection Scotland, the Food Standards Agency and Glasgow City Council Environmental Health to investigate these cases.
Initial investigations indicate that there may be a link to the SSE Hydro and an association with the consumption of burgers, but other foods items are also being considered.
Dr Eleanor Anderson, consultant in Public Health Medicine with NHSGGC, said: "We are pleased that all the cases are recovering at home.
"Investigations are ongoing and while there is no conclusive evidence our initial investigations have indicated that there may be a link to the consumption of burgers at the SSE Hydro.
"Glasgow City Council Environmental Health Officers are working closely with the vendors to ensure all appropriate food hygiene standards are being met.
"I would ask anyone who has attended the Hydro recently and who has experienced or is continuing to experience symptoms including stomach cramps, diarrhoea, nausea and fever to contact their GP."
All 11 cases are recovering at home.
One case is from the NHSGGC area, three are from the NHS Lanarkshire area, four cases are from NHS Lothian, one case is from NHS Highland, one case from NHS Forth Valley and one is from Cumbria.