You Are the Weakest Link, Goodbye: Anne Robinson's parting shot to contestants on The Weakest Link.
2. Bernie, the Bolt Please: Bob Monkhouse's instruction to load the crossbow on The Golden Shot.
3. Ooh, You are Awful, But I Like You: from busty blonde Dick Emery.
4. Nice to See You, To See You Nice: Bruce Forsyth's welcome to The Generation Game.
5. You Dirty Old Man: Harry H Corbett to his father Wilfred Brambell in Steptoe and Son.
6. Am I Bovvered?: Lauren Cooper, the chav, in the Catherine Tate Show wasn't bothered.
7. Listen Very Carefully, I Shall Say 'Zis Only Once: Michelle "of the Resistance" Dubois in 'Allo 'Allo.
8. Silly Old Moo: Alf Garnett's description of his wife in Till Death Us Do Part.
9. Does My Bum Look Big in This?: Catchphrase of Arabella Weir in The Fast Show.
10. I'm Free: John Inman was always available as Mr Humphreys in Are You Being Served?