CELTIC ace Scott Sinclair has shaken off the abuse he received at Glasgow Airport after the Old Firm match by jetting off to London with his family.

His other half, Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan, posted a series of heartwarming images and video onto social media of the couple hitting the capital with young daughter Matilda.

READ MORE: ‘Ya Hun p****’ - Rangers star Russell Martin hit with vile sectarian abuse while shopping in Glasgow Tesco

The trio spent Monday in luxury department store Harrods’ toy section and also hit the swanky Novikov restaurant in Mayfair where two-year-old Matilda decided to stick a spoon in Dad’s eye.

Flanagan, 27, who is expecting the couple’s second child, also revealed her excitement at ordering a new pram.

Standing outside Harrods, she wrote: “I ordered my baby’s pram today!! So excited to use it, it’s so beautiful  #6monthspregnant 3 months to go before I am a mummy of two.”


A post shared by Helen Flanagan (@hjgflanagan)

View on Instagram

As reported by the Evening Times on Sunday, a group of men were removed from their flight at Glasgow Airport for verbally abusing 28-year-old winger Sinclair after Celtic’s big win over Rangers at Ibrox.

Sinclair was waiting to board a flight in the BA lounge when he was verbally abused by three individuals.

Glasgow Airport confirmed there was an incident ahead of Sinclair’s flight.

READ MORE: John Hartson urges supporters to grow up after incident with Celtic's Scott Sinclair at Glasgow Airport

A spokesman for the airport said immediately afterwards: “We are aware of the fact there was an incident in the BA lounge and the police were involved.

“Three individuals were removed from the flight and the airport.”

Six people were arrested after the Old Firm match on Sunday, said Police Scotland.

READ MORE: Watch - Shocking footage of 'riot' in Glasgow following Old Firm match under police investigation

The match ended 3-2 in the Hoops’ favour.

Police had said there would be a “notable increase” in officers in the area.

The arrests were made in and around Ibrox Stadium.

A spokesman for Police Scotland said: “There were six arrests around the stadium for minor public order offences.”